We are seeking to recruit two highly efficient, flexible administrators’ to provide minute taking support to Child Protection Conferences.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting professionals and ensuring papers are prepared in advance of meetings.
- Minuting Child Protection Conferences and other multi agency meetings.
- Collating, scanning, filing and posting of documents.
- Liaising with other professionals (Health, Police, and Education).
- Working closely with Social Work staff.
What Are We Looking For?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to type minutes in meetings.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to adapt and work flexibly in a changing environment.
Who Are We Looking For
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised, methodical, proactive and efficient.
- Problem solve and use initiative.
- An ability to establish a quick rapport with staff, visitors and customers.
- Calm disposition.
- Willingness to learn
You will work with other administrative and social work staff in this friendly, supportive team. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS police check.
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.