Adults Senior Specialist Advisor - Leatherhead
Employer: Surrey County Council
- Reference: SCC/17/39108
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 12:45 PM
- Closing on: Sun 30/07/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: £55,485 per annum for 36 hours per week
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead Surrey
£55,485 per annum for 36 hours per week based at Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead, KT22 7AH.
This post is offered as a 6 month fixed term contract / secondment development opportunity for internal staff which could lead to a permanent appointment.
Flexible working supported where possible, laptop and mobile supplied. 24 days annual leave, local government salary-related pension offered, discounted child care vouchers as well as the option to join the car lease scheme. For more information, please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
An enhanced DBS ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children’s and Adults’ Barred List checks will be required for this role.
We are seeking a committed and talented individual to act as Senior Specialist Advisor working as part of the NHS Continuing Healthcare Team. This is a county-wide, senior management post that requires operational and strategic management skills as well as a sound partnership approach.
You will need to demonstrate an approach that is consistent with the Surrey Behaviour Framework and evidence leadership ability. The post holder will be the professional lead for the service on operational and policy issues relating to Continuing Care in general and NHS continuing Healthcare in particular.
When applying, please include in your personal statement (no more than one A4 side) why you think you are suitable for this role and what skills/experience you can bring to the team.
For more information please find attached to the bottom of this advert a full job description and person specification. We look forward to receiving your application.
For an informal discussion contact Sonya Sellar on 01737 737010 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 30th July 2017
Interviews will take place week on 9th August 2017 which will be an all day process.
At Surrey we really value our staff and as part of this commitment we ensure all staff:
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are assigned a “buddy” to help you settle into your new role
- Are provided with a Practice, Performance and Personal Development folder to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.