After School Club Playworker
Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: WARPS/17/5260
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 10:30 AM
- Closing on: Thu 25/05/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 5.5 - 13.75 hours per week. 2-5 days a week 3.15pm-6pm, term time plus school holidays – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm (days negotiable – morning and afternoon sessions within these hours).
- Salary: £8.39 ph Level 2 qualified
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Warfield CE Primary School, Bracknell, Berkshire
Under the Extended Schools provision, the Governing Body at Warfield CE Primary School manages WASPS Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs located on both school sites.
With a firm foundation of quality After School provision and an excellent management team we are looking for qualified PLAYWORKERS to join us.
The appointed person will work within an existing team and the role will provide them the opportunity to develop their career.
In line with the ethos of the school, WASPS needs a staff who are:
- Committed to moving our After School Club forward
- Are enthusiastic, hard-working and enjoys working with children
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Are creative and keen to try new things
- Are committed to providing the best for the children
Visits to the After School Club are welcomed. For further information, to arrange a visit or have an informal discussion about the post with the WASPS Manager Keeley Tighe please call 01344 862074
Warfield C of E Primary School
All Saints Site - All Saints Rise, Warfield, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42 3SS
Woodhurst Site - Sopwith Road, Warfield, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42 6BR
Tel: 01344 862074
Headteachers: Mrs Anna Kennedy & Mrs Paula Jenkins
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.