Post Title: Agency Contracts & Quality Officer
Contract: Permanent Part Time
Working Hours: 35 hours per fortnight
Salary: £24,608 - £34,452 pa (depending on experience)
Location: Sidcup, Kent
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced housing professional to act as the principal contact for a portfolio of agencies, managing contracts and relationships to support vulnerable adults in our homes.
You will be responsible for setting up an annual programme to monitor and inspect the quality of housing management and maintenance services provided, working closely with colleagues in property service to ensure buildings are maintained, improved and all statutory compliance areas completed in line with the Asset Management Strategy. You will take an observer role to ensure quality services are being delivered and act on any safeguarding concerns.
To be successful in the role you will have:
· Demonstrated experience of contract / housing management and supported housing with finance and commercial awareness
· Highly developed written and verbal communication and negotiation skills with proven ability to address a diverse range of people on varied subjects operating at different levels
· Organisational, planning and project management skills, and analytical skills with ability to demonstrate delivery in challenging environments
· Sound IT literacy skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
In December 2016 L&Q and East Thames merged to become one of the largest housing associations in the country. On 1st April 2017 our new care and support subsidiary (L&Q Living) was formed and now provide housing and support to almost 7000 customers.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a housing association; we have ambitious plans for our care and support subsidiary and with this we need ambitious and hardworking housing staff who share our vision and values.
We love to develop our people. To us our people are key and we love to see them progress and grow in our company. As such we provide continued support and training as well as a number of in house and external training courses to help you within your role.
We offer the following 'core' benefits:
· 21 days holiday
· Excellent Pension and life assurance scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Season ticket loan
· Advantage Discount Scheme
· Health and Wellbeing scheme
· Excellent training and development function
Apply Now: to apply please click on the apply button below and complete an online application, detailing your suitability for the position in the Supporting Statement section.
Closing Date: 28th May 2017
L&Q Living is an equal opportunities employer.