Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
Employer: Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
- Reference: E29
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 12:51 PM
- Closing on: Wed 25/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £23,935 up to £29,033 per annum pro rata, Grade 6
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Leicestershire
The post holder will deal with anti social behaviour within the borough, working with partners to provide solutions to individuals and communities experiencing ASB (anti-social behaviour). The post holder will also develop preventative and diversionary measures to reduce the overall level of ASB in the borough.
The post supports the Hinckley and Bosworth Community Safety Partnership’s priority theme of tackling anti-social and nuisance behaviour in the borough and its related anti-social behaviour action plans.