Apprentice Revenues & Benefits Assistant
Employer: Tandridge District Council
- Reference: CEX/17/38688
- Published on: Mon 10/07/2017 15:20 PM
- Closing on: Sun 10/09/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 37 hours per week. Flexible working hours are in operation including working from home.
- Salary: National Minimum Wage (dependent on age)
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Council Offices
We are a small, but ambitious Council with big challenges ahead. We are looking for an apprentice/ trainee on a 12 month fixed term contract, to work within the Revenues and Benefits section which is responsible for all aspects of administration and the assessment and payment of Housing Benefit, administration of Council Tax and Council Tax Support. We will give you a wide range of experience to get your career off the ground.
In addition to studying towards a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 2/3 the position will also provide valuable work experience and the opportunity to learn and use a variety of software and IT systems.
To see what working at Tandridge District Council is like please click on the link
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply now button below.