About the role
The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering our Asset Management Strategy, influencing programmes of work, carrying out complex data analysis and ensuring asset information is robust and kept up to date.
With a passion for asset managing you will have;
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of the building construction process within a housing context
- Understanding of current legislation relating to contracts and procurement processes and to national and local policies governing stock investment, e.g. decent homes standard
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Maintains and builds effective relations with stakeholders to address a wide range of issues.
- Experience of report writing in SQL or equivalent and using IT to present and communicate issues
- An exceptional understanding of Excel which will be demonstrated at interview
- Experience of preparing programmes of planned works based on asset data
Camden is located in modern award winning offices at King’s Cross overlooking the open space of Granary Square. You can expect an exceptional range of benefits including discounted access to the onsite leisure facilities with swimming pool, recognition and reward for high performance with progression and pay increases, flexible and agile working hours and access to a leading pension scheme.
You can see full details of our excellent benefits at www.togetherwearecamden.com
Discover and Diversity
To “discover” more about Camden and our commitment towards diversity, equality and safeguarding, please visit our recruitment website:
Make it work for you. Make it Camden.
How to apply
To apply for this job please follow the "Apply for job" link. In the ‘Why you?’ section of the application form you will be expected to explain how you meet the key requirements for this role listed in this advert. When explaining how you meet each of the requirements, please give examples that clearly demonstrate your skills, knowledge and experience. When writing your examples give a brief description of the situation or task but focus on the actions you took and the result of your actions.
Closing dates for applications: Sunday 4th June 2017, 23.59 pm
Interviews to be held: June 2017 (exact date tbc)
Please quote ref: LBC02288
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.