Assistant Cook - Claygate Centre for the Community - Maternity cover
Employer: Elmbridge Borough Council
- Reference: CS 349M
- Published on: Mon 23/04/2012 18:30 PM
- Closing on: Wed 09/05/2012 13:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Contract
- Hours: 18.75 hours per week, 9.30am to 1.15pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: £8,314 - £9,032 pa (£8.85 - £9.24 per hour)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Claygate Centre for the Community, Elm Road, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0EH
An Assistant Cook is needed to help with the preparation, cooking and serving of meals to visitors at the Claygate Centre and for the Meals on Wheels Service. Flexibility and good team working is essential. This is to cover maternity leave which is likely to be until April 2013.
For further details, please contact Trudy O’Keeffe, Centre Manager on 01372 463476.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s without an application form.
Elmbridge is an Equal Opportunities Employer