Aylward Primary School
Telephone No: 020 8958 9202
Full Time - to cover maternity leave
Required for: April 2017
Are you ready to move to a new and exciting stage in your career and gain key leadership experience?
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to the post of Assistant Headteacher for KS1 and FS. You will be passionate about teaching and learning and have excellent leadership and management skills.
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school and play a key role in the school’s ‘journey to excellence’. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated 5 minutes away from the Jubilee line.
You will lead all aspects related to KS1 and FS, and play a key role in the school’s senior leadership team.
If you are the right candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- proven expertise and experience in KS1 and FS
- a secure knowledge of effective assessment in FS and KS1
- a proven track record of raising attainment for all pupils;
- a commitment to value our children and celebrate their achievements
- inspired leadership, strong motivation and the promotion of a nurturing learning environment
- the ability to work as a proactive team player.
In return we will be able to offer you:
- a warm and welcoming environment
- happy, confident children who love learning
- a friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
- excellent CPD opportunities
- a supportive and well-resourced school that is looking forward to moving into a new school building.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and a member of the Senior Leadership Team will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Closing date: Noon on 7th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CV’s will not be accepted
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam on 020 8958 9202 or e-mail: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children