Assistant ICT Network Manager
Employer: Barnet Council
- Reference: n/a
- Published on: Tue 11/08/2009 14:00 PM
- Closing on: Mon 24/08/2009 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: This is a full time post at 36 hours per week
- Salary: SCP 26-29, £23,733- £26,139 pa inc.
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: BISHOP DOUGLASS SCHOOL Hamilton Road London N2 0SQ Roman Catholic Mixed Voluntary Aided Tel: 020 8444 5211 Fax: 020 8444 0416 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.bishopdouglass.barnet.sch.uk Headteacher: Angela B Murphy MA(Ed)
Bishop Douglass has invested significantly in ICT for Learning and New Technologies and our students and staff are exceptional users of ICT and on line learning resources. We constantly seek to develop and extend the use of ICT at all levels across the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our successful ICT team. The successful candidate will support the Network Manager in all aspects of ICT maintenance and development. Able to work on your own initiative, you will be highly motivated with good communication skills.