Bank Care & Support Worker
- Reference: 810
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 13:40 PM
- Closing on: Thu 31/08/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Permanent
- Salary: 7.65 per hour
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Tiverton - Margaret Allen House
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in someone’s day?
Guinness Care has a number of bank opportunities for Care & Support Workers at Margaret Allen House our friendly Older Person’s Home in Tiverton.
As a bank Care Worker you will provide a high quality care and support service that responds to the needs of our customers to enhance life and promote independence.
In return for your hard work we offer:
- £7.65 per hour
- Free DBS check & uniform
- Outstanding accredited training
- Flexible shifts (Early, Late & Waking Nights)
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Career development opportunities
We provide full training so even if you have never worked in care before you can make a difference to other people’s lives.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact the Recruitment Team on 0161 219 7100 (option 2) to discuss in more detail.