Casual Catering Assistant
Employer: NE Lincolnshire Council
- Reference: H025
- Published on: Tue 15/04/2014 09:26 AM
- Closing on: Tue 31/03/2015 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Temporary
- Hours: As and when required
- Salary: £12,435.00 pro-rata per hour as and when required
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Fishing Heritage Centre, Alexandra Dock, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1UZ - Discovery Centre, Lakeside, Cleethorpes, DN35 0AG
Do you excel in customer service? Do you relish being part of a team? Are you already involved in a catering / customer service background? If any of the above applies, the Discovery Centre Café and Fishing Heritage Centre would love to hear from you!
We are looking to appoint outstanding individuals who display an enthusiastic and passionate approach to working in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment. Someone who is committed to raising standards through example and continually striving to achieve best practices and maintain the highest accolade of ‘Scores on the Doors’.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is reliable, flexible, committed, and can make a positive impact within the work environment
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate inspire and support colleagues
- Has a commitment to working as part of a team and work collaboratively with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Can lead by example and be a positive role model
- Is committed to continually raising standards
- Committed, hard working and friendly
- Forward thinking, adapt to a fast paced and demanding and hard working environment
- Passionate about cooking and working in a commercial kitchen
- Striving to build rapports with suppliers and customers
- Complying with policies and procedures in accordance with environmental health
- Team committed to providing quality and continuing professional development and support
For an informal discussion, please contact Sophie Wignall on (01472) 323560 or email
Please note this advert will be shortlisted on a monthly basis, so on occassions it may be over a month before the manager contacts candidates regarding interview arrangements.
North East Lincolnshire Council is an equal opportunities employer. It is the Policy of this Council to provide and ensure equal opportunities in the fields of recruitment, employment, training, promotion and job security irrespective of any characteristics which may place an applicant in any minority or disadvantaged group or groups.
How To Apply
Unfortunately due to the high turnover of vacancies we are unable to accept CVs on their own as an application for a post.