Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25796
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 16:10 PM
- Closing on: Fri 17/02/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
- Salary: M1-M6 £25,880 - £36,540
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Barclay Primary School, Canterbury Road, Leyton, London
We are looking to recruit outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed Class Teachers. Are you excited by innovation and challenge, energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst being supported by our friendly team of Senior Leaders, colleagues and high quality mentoring from our pool of SLE teachers? If the answer is ‘Yes’ then we would like to hear from you!
You will join a supportive, successful and committed team which sets high standards; If you share these values, the Job Description and application form is available from our website
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 17th February 2017
Interviews: Monday 27th February 2017
The Lion Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer andis committed to safeguarding and
Protecting the welfare of children.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.