Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25767
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 14:25 PM
- Closing on: Wed 25/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 10 hours per week.
- Salary: Grade 1 Pt 6 £17,364 (£4,823 per annum pro-rata salary
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Highams Park School, 34 Handsworth Avenue, Highams Park, London
Grade 1 Pt 6 £4,823 per annum (pro-rata salary)
Highams Park School is looking to recruit at least 3 cleaners to join our team, working either a morning shift (5.30am – 7.30am) or an afternoon shift (3.30pm – 5.30pm) for 5 days per week.
Each member of our cleaning team needs to be honest, punctual, hard-working, have an understanding of health and safety and be able to operate alongside other colleagues to get the best possible job done.
Each member of our cleaning team is responsible to the Cleaning Supervisor and the Site Manager.
Please email the school on email@example.com HR Manager, or go to our
website to find out more. Please complete our application form (download from website)
and return by midday on Wednesday 25th January 2017.
We are committed to the safety of our pupils through our recruitment and school practices;
all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions
and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.