Client Information System Manager
Employer: Crisis UK
- Reference: BW/G196/CISM-0808
- Published on: Tue 11/07/2017 11:56 AM
- Closing on: Tue 08/08/2017 11:56 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Tower Hamlets
Position: Client Information System Manager
Location: Tower Hamlets, London
Salary: £44,000 + Benefits
The Client Information System Manager Role:
As the Client Information System Manager, you will Play a central role in the development and implementation of the new Client Services case management system.
You will use your expertise and technical knowledge of client information systems and data bases to support the work to end homelessness.
- Lead on the launch and delivery of the case management system to staff, including the management of any communications with key stakeholders
- Write and keep updated manuals and guides on the operation of the case management system; including guidance on how to record key interventions and outcomes
- Run and review regular reports and investigate anomalies to ensure the integrity of reporting and data outputs
- Manage the change control process including chairing the case management ‘Change Advisory Board’ to consider and manage the implementation of system change requests
- Support the development and running of reports for internal use and for external funders
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and developing case management systems, including an understanding of back-end database systems and cloud-based services
- A strong track record of supporting users to maximise the utilisation of customer relationship systems including experience of developing and delivering a variety of training to small and large groups
- Excellent IT systems skills, including previous experience of using and supporting case management / customer relationship management systems
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrable understanding of using data to inform and improve the delivery of services
- Understanding and experience of the potential of IT systems to support the achievement of organisational strategies and aims
- Experience of managing successful relationships with colleagues and external partners and confident in providing advice, guidance and training to others around the use of IT systems
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully as part of a cross-disciplinary team, whilst also being able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage a high volume workload and manage conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with data protection and information governance requirements
- Ability to travel across the areas of operations, which will include some overnight stays
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. They are dedicated to ending homelessness by delivering life-changing services and campaigning for change.
Their innovative education, employment, housing and well-being services address individual needs and help homeless people to transform their lives.
How To Apply
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Client Information System Manager position, simply submit your CV to
In order to be considered, all successful applicants will then be required to complete an additional Application Form. This will be sent to you via email upon receipt of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit