Community Response and Neighbourhood Policing Project Officer
Employer: Oxford City Council
- Reference: 00470
- Published on: Fri 02/03/2012 10:05 AM
- Closing on: Thu 15/03/2012 16:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37
- Salary: £18,453 - with possible progression up to £20,858
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Oxford
Oxford is known throughout the world for its long history of academic excellence, its architectural and cultural heritage, as well as its innovative, contemporary achievements in scholarship, literature, manufacturing, publishing, medicine and science. Oxford City Council employs over 1,200 people who are helping achieve the Council’s goal of building a world class city for everyone. Our people support the City’s communities with services to promote Oxford’s reputation and maintain its growth as a world class city. Oxford City Council provides a friendly yet hardworking environment for employees to develop and good career opportunities for individuals to grow. We currently have a vacancy for a Community Response and Neighbourhood Policing Project Officer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate daily briefings, intelligence reports and provide general administrative support for the Community Response Team (CRT)
- To assist the Neighbourhood Policing Co-ordinator with the operation of Oxford Neighbourhood Action Groups and related Neighbourhood Policing projects and activities.
- To provide support to Oxford LPA Neighbourhood Police Teams through administration of Thames Valley Police information and communication systems.
Disabled Applicants who meet the essential criteria on the Person Specification will be invited to interview.