Employer: East Thames Group
- Reference: 00705
- Published on: Thu 23/02/2012 17:00 PM
- Closing on: Thu 08/03/2012 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £36,566 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Stratford, London E15 4PH
It’s an exciting time for East Thames Group working in east London and Essex – our key areas of operation with a focus on the Thames Gateway and the Olympics.Part of East Thames Group, one of the most powerful forces for regeneration in east London and Essex, we offer progressive housing and neighbourhood management solutions to over 12,000 households. Expect to develop new talents with a well-managed organisation that’s closely in touch with its people, and the people it helps.
Based in Stratford, London E15
£36,566 per annum
12 month fixed term contract
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and embedding good contract Management methodologies across East Thames Group. In this role, you will be responsible for design, delivery and embedding of a new contracts management model within East Thames Group. ETG are at an early stage in the process so you will have a great opportunity to shape the way that the organisation sets-up and manages performance and value from it’s contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of designing and embedding contract management techniques and processes within a large commercial organization
• Commercial focus, and experience of working with suppliers and client-side stakeholders to deliver ongoing service quality and cost improvements
• Experience of developing, monitoring and acting on KPIs in order to manage and improve supplier performance across a broad range of categories
We offer a range of progressive benefits that include flexible working options, pension scheme and great leave, and we employ some of the best people you will ever work with. We’re based in the centre of vibrant and rapidly-developing Stratford, with excellent transport links.
Closing date: 8th March 2012
Interview/Assessment date: TBC
Safeguarding Recruitment StatementEast Thames is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity StatementEast Thames is a diverse organisation that represents differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstances – we welcome all applicants. We want everyone to feel valued and included at East Thames and to be able to achieve their full potential. East Thames is opposed to any form of unlawful discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.