- Reference: PCOF908
- Published on: Wed 16/04/2014 00:01 AM
- Closing on: Thu 01/05/2014 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: JM2:- £32,072 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Based in the Town Hall, Weston-super-Mare
We are looking an enthusiastic motivated individual to join our Contract and Commissioning Team in the Role as a Contract Officer, taking responsibility for managing the Care Home Frame Work Contract and supporting the Team Manager in all aspects of compliance in the care home sector, including safe guarding.
You will need to work with multi-disciplinary professionals across health and social care and will take a lead role in developing the contract and specifications to ensure the sector delivers responsive high quality care services.
It is essential you have experience of working with the elderly in a senior position in health and/or social care related services and are committed to promoting and ensuring high quality of care in the services we support.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and developmental skills to lead Commissioning changes in this area
- Good managerial and organisational skills
- An ability to work independently and lead
- An ability to interpret information and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Commitment to driving up performance and promoting good quality services
You will be based in the Contract and Commissioning Team in Weston Super Mare and be part of a large team supporting service users and their families with their care needs in North Somerset.
This post is exempt under the provisions of the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act (Exceptions) Order 1975 and is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For an informal discussion please contact Alison Stone on 01934 426 035.
Want to know more and apply?
Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/jobs to download an application pack and apply online.
Anticipated interview date: Wednesday 07 May 2014
North Somerset Council is an equal opportunities employer
We welcome applications from all sections of our community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment