Corporate Performance Officer
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: CED017-1707
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 09:30 AM
- Closing on: Sun 30/07/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 2 days per week (job share).
- Salary: £24,079 – £27,419 pa, pro rata
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead , Berkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Corporate Performance Officer at the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We are looking for someone to join our ambitious team for two days a week. You should be highly organised, a good communicator and comfortable with the use of technology with a background in performance.
In this varied role, you will assist the council’s Strategy and Performance team in analysing information and assisting colleagues across the council in understanding and improving performance across a wide range of council services with full details in the job accountabilities.
If this sounds like you, please apply or contact Anna Robinson, Strategy and Performance Manager on 01628 796264 for more information about the role.
Closing date: 30 July 2017
Interviews: w/c 31 July 2017