Associate Headteacher: Mrs E Parish
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C Wilson
MPS plus TLR2
Additional allowance dependent on experience.
Required Summer 2017
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Class Teacher to lead a curriculum area across the school. Speenhamland is an ambitious school on a rapid journey of improvement. This post will not be suitable for a job share position. We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Can demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for their subject (ideally ICT or Science)
• Has the ability to lead and develop a subject
• Can excite and enthuse staff and children in their chosen subject
• Has high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and learning
• Will make a positive contribution to our school community
Speenhamland School offers excellent provision for its pupils, including physically disabled pupils. Visits to school are most welcome. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Mrs J Burgess (Office Manager) at
or on 01635 41077
Closing Date: Friday 27 January 2017 - 12 noon
Interview Date: W/C 30 January 2017
Speenhamland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure Procedures.
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people in under represented groups such as people with disabilities or from a minority ethnic group.