Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: FHPS/14/2415
- Published on: Tue 22/04/2014 23:59 PM
- Closing on: Mon 12/05/2014 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: LPS
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Berkshire
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER REQUIRED
To start September 2014
We feel our children deserve the best so we are looking for a dynamic Deputy Head to join us at this exciting time in the school’s development.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent practitioner with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
• have the ability to identify school priorities and be committed to raising standards
• be committed to working with governors, parents and the community.
We will offer you the opportunity to:
• work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governors to further the exciting vision of the school
• work alongside a welcoming, caring and supportive staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
• learn with happy, well behaved children who are keen to succeed
• access high quality CPD
• work in a well resourced and attractive environment.
If you would like to play a major role in the future development of our school, please visit us and meet the Headteacher.
Please contact the school office on 01344 421809 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon, 12 May 2014
Interviews: 19 May 2014 (provisionally)
Fox Hill Primary School
Berkshire RG12 7JZ
Tel: 01344 421809 • Fax: 01344 305452
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How To Apply
Please apply online or contact the school for further details.Find out more about working in our Schools.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. Further information regarding the application process for working with children, young people or adults at risk can be found on our website: Application Process for working with Children, Young People or Adults at Risk.