Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 781
- Published on: Tue 08/08/2017 11:20 AM
- Closing on: Fri 25/08/2017 11:24 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £33966.00
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London - Brock Street
Job Reference: 781
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
Salary: £29,966 Per Annum Plus £4,000 Local Job Supplement & Benefits
We’re looking for a Designer to join our busy communications team. Based in our London office – just two minutes’ walk from Warren Street and five minutes from Euston – you’ll be joining one of the country’s leading providers of social housing. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
- To design a wide range of materials both on and offline including; brochures, magazines, adverts, infographics, icons, signage, digital marketing, leaflets and events collateral
- To act as Brand guardian to ensure all designed communications are in line with our brand.
- To deliver design activities against an annual schedule, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Undertake design projects utilising appropriate and agreed applications to provide artwork services for customers and suppliers.
- Provide advice and support on all aspects of design including corporate standards for design and branding.
- Assist with branded corporate social media campaigns.
- Establish and manage effective working relationships with a range of internal and external contacts and suppliers to ensure that all communications and design activities meet our standards and are value for money.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisational and creative skills.
- Ability to present work to project leaders/managers
- Excellent design, creative and organisational skills
- Proven experience of working within a communications environment delivering publications, promotional material and campaigns on time and to a high standard.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive.
- Proven track record of successfully working to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Portfolio of past work essential
- Ability to manage varied and complex workstreams.
- Previous experience of working within an integrated Communications team.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Everything we do is about helping us to achieve our vision: "To improve people’s lives by providing as many high-quality affordable homes as possible, and the housing and care services that our customers most need.”
Closing date: Friday 25th August 2017
Interviews taking place the week commencing the 11th September 2017
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.