Development & Sales Administrator
Employer: Estuary Housing Association
- Reference: DSA.MH.06.17
- Published on: Thu 15/06/2017 10:20 AM
- Closing on: Thu 29/06/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £18,658 - £20,810 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Registered Office - Southend-on-Sea
Estuary has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our New Business & Development department. This small, busy department covers the delivery of new build developments and sales of Estuary’s shared ownership properties.
The Administrator will provide support to both the Development and Sales & Marketing sections. Main duties will include:
- Dealing with all incoming telephone and email enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide administrative support to the sales and development processes, to include minute taking, filing, finance administration and updating the department’s intranet/internet pages
- Administering customer satisfaction surveys and collating feedback
- Arranging appointments and meetings with staff, customers and external agencies / contractors
- Updating and maintaining CRM database
- Attending site visits, viewings and other events as required; this will involve working outside office hours on occasion. CSCS registration is also a requirement of this post.
- General administrative duties such as filing and typing.
We’re looking for an experienced administrator who possesses strong people skills, with the confidence to communicate with a diverse range of internal and external contacts. You must be a team player who is motivated to work towards team goals and also able to demonstrate proficient ICT skills in relation to MS Office programmes and databases. Previous experience in a sales, development and/or housing environment would be advantageous.
You’ll also need to be proactive to organise your own workload, juggling urgent priorities in order to meet deadlines. As the role involves some travel and attendance at offsite meetings/visits, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle are desirable for this post.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicant will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we value inclusiveness and we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage
Closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 29th June 2017.
How To Apply
Please apply for this role using the online application form. You will find the form attached as a link to this job advertisement. If you take the option to register with us you can save your details and do not have to complete the form in one sitting.
If you are unable to use the online process please contact 01702 463268 (24 hour answer service), quoting the reference and closing date and we will send you an application pack.