Driver/Sweepers x 5
- Reference: ENV0675
- Published on: Thu 23/02/2012 16:39 PM
- Closing on: Thu 08/03/2012 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Weekends, Permanent
- Hours: Part-time, 14.8 hours per week (Saturday & Sundays, including Bank Holidays)
- Salary: RG3 £16,054 - £17,161 pa, pro rata (Successful candidates will normally start at the first point of the grade to which they are appointed)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Streetcare – 19 Bennet Road, Reading
Are you interested in making a difference to the cleanliness of Reading?
Streetcare are looking for part time cleansing staff to work weekends & bank holidays within our busy Town Centre or District Shopping Areas.You will have a pleasant outgoing personality with good communication skills.
You should have experience of working outside and have experience in working with a range of powered machinery.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 8 March 2012 • Interview date: 27 March 2012