Election and Democratic Support Adviser
Employer: NE Lincolnshire Council
- Reference: L109
- Published on: Fri 14/07/2017 13:13 PM
- Closing on: Thu 27/07/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 18.5 hours per week. Expected to work full-time 2-3 months before election period..
- Salary: £16,781 (pro rata for part time)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: North East Lincolnshire
North East Lincolnshire Council is looking to recruit a flexible and well-organised person to join our busy Elections Team until 30th June 2018.
You will be responsible for processing applications to register to vote; postal and proxy votes; and assisting in preparations for local and national elections.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to accurately interpret and input data using computer systems; have a friendly and confident approach to dealing with customers; and you have experience in maintaining and dealing with confidential information.
Whilst you will have a contract for 18.5 hours per week, during the 2-3 month period before elections, you will be expected to work full-time which will include work outside normal office hours (evenings and weekends).
Closing Date: Thursday, 27th July 2017
Interview Date: Monday, 7th August 2017
For an informal discussion about the job, please contact either Stephen McGrath (01472 323737) or Pauline Salkeld (01472 324118).