Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 745
- Published on: Fri 14/07/2017 10:40 AM
- Closing on: Fri 21/07/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Contract
- Hours: 21 hours per week.
- Salary: 19959 pro rata
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Welwyn Garden City
Part time: 21 hours, 3 days per week.
Contract: 6 months fixed term
We have a new opportunity for an Estate Gardener/ Assistant with the energy and drive to make a positive impact on our organisation.
Based from our office in Brighton and reporting to the Estate Services Officer, the role will involve cleaning of internal and external communal areas, landscape maintenance and the general day-to-day upkeep of Guinness Estates.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for Guinness customers on a daily basis, and will therefore need to possess a high standard of customer service and the ability to resolve issues.
The ideal candidate will have a background in cleaning and/or grounds maintenance, will be self-motivated and a team player, and dedicated to producing high quality results.
A full valid UK driving licence is essential for this role
- Proven estates service experience
- Proven experience of carrying out landscape maintenance
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift within health and safety guidelines
- Customer service skills
- Health and safety knowledge
- Relevant qualification for cleaning/landscape maintenance.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
The Guinness Partnership is one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We own and manage nearly 60,000 homes and provide housing services for more than 120,000 customers. We also provide outstanding care services to more than 10,000 people.