Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: 805
- Published on: Tue 08/08/2017 16:00 PM
- Closing on: Wed 16/08/2017 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: 18459
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Chelmsford
We’re in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. For the first time it defines Guinness as a customer service business, with a real focus on making sure every customer has a great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
Our vision is to -
- Make it easy – It’s our job to make it easy for our customers whenever they deal with us
- Get things done – We take responsibility and get things done
- Warm & Friendly – We treat customers how they want to be treated and we’re always warm and friendly
The estate services team are key to delivering an amazing service to our customers and we now have an opportunity for a customer focused individual with the energy and drive to make a positive impact on the services we deliver.
This role will involve grounds maintenance and the general day-to-day upkeep of Guinness estates. You will need to have experience of using grounds maintenance equipment and machinery, including ride-on and rotary mowers and be familiar with grass cutting, hedge cutting and strimming. You should be self-motivated, a team player and be able to demonstrate that you are dedicated to producing high quality work.
The successful candidate will likely be the first point of contact for Guinness customers and should have a friendly and approachable manner and be willing to help our customers or direct them to someone at Guinness who can.
Please note: Although working at our schemes in the Chelmsford area (CM2 & CM3), this role will require the successful candidate to temporarily report to our office in Billericay (CM12 0QJ) before and after their shift. This will only be until we have secured a permanent office in Chelmsford.
Guinness are committed to being an outstanding business for our customers and for our employees and offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package to all permanent and fixed term contract employees. The benefits on offer include –
- Pension scheme
- Medical expenses cash scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualifications
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award- by nomination
A full valid UK driving licence is essential for this role
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th August 2017 at Midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 24th August 2017