Associate Headteacher: Mrs E Parish
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C Wilson
EYFS Lead Practitioner
MPS plus TLR2
Additional allowance dependent on experience.
Required Summer Term 2017 or September 2017
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Lead Practitioner to teach within our EYFS Team. We are a growing school on an exciting journey of improvement. From September 2017 we will have 2FE in a redesigned learning environment. We are an ambitious school looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding EYFS classroom practitioner
• Can demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the EYFS curriculum
• Has the ability to lead and develop others’ practice
• Can excite and enthuse children in the early stages of their learning
• Has high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and learning
• Will make a positive contribution to our school community
Speenhamland School offers excellent provision for its pupils, including physically disabled pupils. Visits to school are most welcome. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Mrs J Burgess (Office Manager) at
or on 01635 41077
Closing Date: Friday 27 January 2017 - 12 noon
Interview Date: W/C 30 January 2017
Speenhamland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure Procedures.
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people in under represented groups such as people with disabilities or from a minority ethnic group.