Employer: Guinness Partnership
- Reference: J582
- Published on: Mon 20/10/2014 14:08 PM
- Closing on: Fri 24/10/2014 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Salary: £18,751
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Milton Keynes
Everything we do is about helping us to achieve our vision: "To improve people’s lives by providing as many high-quality affordable homes as possible, and the housing and care services that our customers most need.”Our people work hard, always give their best and are ambitious for the organisation and themselves. We expect a lot from our people because our customers expect the same from us. We will continue to attract the best and support our people to grow, develop their talents and achieve their full potential. We will embed our programmes to develop and nurture our leaders and managers of the future.
We want an individual with the energy, drive and ambition to make a positive impact on our organisation and our customers. You must be self motivated and able to work on your own to produce high quality results.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work as part of our Facilities Team based in our Milton Keynes office.
The successful candidate will have strong administrative, oral and organisational skills and experience of providing operational and administrative support.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in using spread sheets and databases
• General facility management to include setting up meeting rooms, reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors and staff, ordering repairs and issuing keys and door entry fobs.
•Health and Safety duties such as weekly fire alarm testing, assisting with evacuations, first aid box management and weekly electric light testing.
General office administration which will include post duties, receiving and distributing stationary, laminating and co-ordinating team talk road shows.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.