Governance & HR Manager
Employer: Daventry District Council
- Reference: DDC/17/25509
- Published on: Fri 06/01/2017 17:00 PM
- Closing on: Wed 25/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £37,644 - £46,008 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Northamptonshire
Governance and HR Manager
37 hours per week, Permanent
£37,644 - £46,008 per annum
As well as leading the HR function, you will also line manage other support services – governance, elections and information management. You must be able to work with managers in developing people strategy and implementing HR systems and procedures. Experience of managing teams and individuals is essential, as is membership of the CIPD.
Benefits include leased car/car user allowance, payment of professional fees and support for professional development.
Closing date: 25 January 2017.
Interview date: 6 February 2017.