Graduate Management Financial Trainee
Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC07256
- Published on: Mon 09/01/2017 13:44 PM
- Closing on: Sun 29/01/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £23,166-£32,164 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: County Hall, Hertford
Hertfordshire County Council – Graduate Management Financial Trainee
The biggest challenges need the best leaders
Hertfordshire’s Graduate Programme will challenge, stretch and inspire you. Right from the start you’ll get involved, and have a say, in everything we do – the services we deliver and how we deliver them, the challenges we face, and our strategies for the coming years. Your voice will be heard, and your opinions valued. This is because we’re looking for leaders for the future. And the more you experience on the programme, the better equipped you’ll be to build a lasting career with us. We have many examples already of key leaders who joined us as graduates, with our graduate schemes as their springboard.
We are looking for talented, innovative and ambitious graduates to join our Financial Management Graduate Scheme from August /September 2017.
We are offering:
- A 3 year graduate training programme with a further two years commitment on successful completion of the scheme and post graduate study
- Sponsorship to complete the CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy) professional accountancy qualification over the course of three years.
- Full financial sponsorship, a ‘buddy’ in your first year, a senior manager as a mentor, and a structured development programme.
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to progress into senior management roles
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- A starting salary of £23,166 increasing up to £32,164 based on performance with 6-monthly reviews
If you are looking to launch your career in the public sector and can offer what we’re looking for, we’d welcome your application. Please ensure you state your A-Level or equivalent results as part of your application.
- 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
- Demonstrable ambition to make a career in public service.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.