Graduate Management Trainee
Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC07117
- Published on: Mon 09/01/2017 13:57 PM
- Closing on: Sun 05/02/2017 23:57 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £23,166-£32,164 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Countywide
Hertfordshire County Council – 4-6 x Management Graduate Opportunities
The biggest challenges need the best leaders
Hertfordshire’s Management Graduate Programme will challenge, stretch and inspire you.
Right from the start you’ll be involved in fast paced, interesting and exciting work that leads to real change in the services we deliver and have a say in responding to the challenges we face, and our strategies for the coming years. We are looking for public sector leaders of the future and our graduate schemes act as a springboard to roles of influence and inspiration.
We need the leaders of tomorrow, like you, to join us.
With a starting salary of £23,166 increasing up to £32,164 based on performance with 6-monthly reviews, we are currently recruiting to our Management Graduate Scheme. We are looking for talented, innovative and ambitious graduates to join us from September 2017.
We are offering:
- A 24month graduate training scheme
- Up to five placements spanning a variety of policy and business areas across the County Council and partner organisations
- Excellent career prospects following the graduate scheme with opportunity to progress into senior leadership & management roles
- Access to our Herts Rewards programme including a generous local government pension scheme
If you are looking to launch your career in the public sector and can offer what we’re looking for, we’d welcome your application:
- 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
- Demonstrable ambition to make a career in public service.
- Management Graduate trainees are expected to have the ability to travel around the county, and placements may be based from any Hertfordshire County Council, or our partners’ offices.
If you are in the final stages of study, your appointment would be conditional on successful completion of the qualification before September 2017.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.