Graduate Teaching Assistant
Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25778
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 15:05 PM
- Closing on: Fri 20/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: £22,615
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Larkswood Primary Academy School, 70-72 New Road, Chingford, London,
Larkswood Primary Academy is recruiting for Graduate Teaching Assistants
Are you a driven, outstanding individual who is looking for the next step in your career?
If the answer is yes, please come and visit us.
Larkswood Primary Academy is a large vibrant and welcoming school with nursery, where high expectations and wellbeing are integral. If you are an ambitious, reflective person who thrives on challenge and can work as part of a team, we would like to hear from you. We offer a vast programme of development opportunities for staff to support career progression.
For an application pack and further details, please go to the school website:
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address: School@larkswoodlime.london
Larkswood Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.