Group Work Co-ordinator
- Reference: 54662
- Published on: Fri 12/05/2017 08:45 AM
- Closing on: Fri 26/05/2017 08:45 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: £22251 per annum + see advert
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Wolverhampton
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Work Co-ordinator to work in Wolverhampton at Recovery Near you.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and write group work programmes
- Deliver training to staff or volunteer
- Peer Support - enable them to facilitate running the group in the community
- Deliver Substance misuse training to partner agency to promote the Recovery Near You profile
- Deliver group work to service users as part of their treatment and Recovery Plan.
- Design and implement recovery support groups.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in a safe environment at all times.
- To attend committees and meetings as required
The successful candidate should have:
- Level 3 award in education and training
- Experience of writing and delivering training/group work
- Excellent IT Skills
- Knowledge around other substance misuse service and what is currently on offer in other areas.
- Up to date with latest treatment groups and mutual aid.
DBS check required.
A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
28 days a year annual leave with the ability to accrue 1 day of additional holiday for every year of service up to 5 years plus bank holidays; pro rata for part-time employees
Season ticket loan
Working 35 hours per week, plus paid lunch break (40 hours in total); pro rata for part-time employees
As a committed Investor In People (IIP), continued professional development is central to our people and performance management activities. Our employees receive regular support with Personal Development Planning and have access to training and professional development opportunities.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is a society in which communities are crime free, and people feel safe and supported to reach their aspirations. Our mission is to positively change lives, strengthen communities, enhance social inclusion, reduce crime and prevent offending behaviour. Our values are to be courageous, inspiring, reliable and focused on outcomes. We adhere to them across our services, which include education, housing, substance misuse treatment, the prevention of reoffending, and in our work to influence policy.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Nacro values the diverse nature of its staff and of those using its services, and is committed to ensuring that this is reflected in all its practices, policies and services.
Nacro's commitment to equity involves much more than equality of access and tackling discrimination - it requires the whole of Nacro to actively embrace and promote the benefits and opportunities that diversity brings to the organisation
If this role interests you and you would like more information about applying, please copy and paste this link into your web browsers address bar: https://nae.evolution-system.com/. However the Guidant Group will also send this link to you in an email should you apply through this advert (please check your junk/spam folder).
Please apply at your earliest convenience as this position could close before the advert expiry date. Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Nacro values the diverse nature of its staff and of those using its services.