Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: FHPS/14/2298
- Published on: Thu 06/03/2014 23:59 PM
- Closing on: Mon 31/03/2014 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £54,470 – £62,955 (L15 – L21)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Berkshire
Fox Hill is a school that achieves success in a caring environment.
The governors, staff, children and parents are seeking a motivated and inspirational leader to continue the development of this successful school from September 2014.
Our new Headteacher will:
• be passionate about children’s learning and keen to see all children succeed
• be an accessible leader who can maintain and develop an outstanding staff team
• enjoy shaping and delivering a broad, balanced, innovative and creative curriculum.
We can offer:
• an excellent learning environment where staff and pupils with great potential are supported by their community
• support from a Local Authority committed to the school’s development
• a school which is equipped to cope with the demands of learning in the 21st century,
including a modern ICT suite
• extensive grounds with good sporting facilities
• well resourced, spacious, bright classrooms.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01344 421809 to arrange a convenient time.
An application pack can be downloaded below.
Interviews: 23 & 24 April 2014
Fox Hill Primary School
Pondmoor Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7JZ
Tel: 01344 421809
Age Range 3 –11
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.