Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Reference: HRT-0415-D005
- Published on: Wed 15/04/2015 12:06 PM
- Closing on: Fri 08/05/2015 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only plus 5 INSET days
- Salary: JG6, £22,443 to £24,892 per annum pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Station Road, Congresbury
St Andrew’s is a highly successful Church of England Primary School operating at the heart of the local community with proven dedication to its pupils and staff. From September 2015 we require an enthusiastic and creative HLTA to join our recently inspected good/outstanding school and contribute to its journey from good to great.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player able to engage effectively with children and staff to support and nurture pupil development both educationally and personally.
The successful candidate will also:
- Be committed to teaching and accelerating the progress that children can make
- Be flexible and easily adaptable to change, embracing a busy school environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Think outside of the box!
In return our friendly, engaging and exciting school can offer:
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- A highly motivated and forward thinking team
- A positive learning environment indoor and out
- A well resourced and refurbished school
- Supportive governors, parents, church and community
St Andrew’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required of the successful candidate.
Visits are encouraged; please contact the school for further details and an application pack.
Closing date: Friday 08 May 2015
Interview date: To be confirmed
Address: Station Road, Congresbury, BS49 5DX
Tel: 01934 832 505