Housing Project Worker
- Reference: 54705
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 13:00 PM
- Closing on: Fri 02/06/2017 13:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Salary: £18752 per annum + see advert
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Nacro is looking to recruit a Housing Project Worker based in Nottingham to support services to adult offenders in supported accommodation to enable them to develop skills and confidence they need to move on to independent living.
This role is part-time working 20 hours per week covering 4 set days, with 1 evening shift per week
Duties to include:
- Day to day responsibility for providing support to your own case load whilst ensuring rental income and benefits are facilitated Assist clients to access support services in the area
- Carry out initial assessment of the potential or actual service user
- Design and deliver an effective programme, learning or support plan with the service user
- Create Risk assessments
- Work towards high standards
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant experience of housing /residential work
- Experience of working with adult offenders
- Experience in dealing with MAPPA
- Multi agency partnership working is also essential.
- An understanding of the funding programme and have knowledge of the welfare benefits relating to adults and housing- working with high support needs is also essential..
A drivers licence and own vehicle is desirable.
Salary for this role based on the hours of work will be £9,376 per annum.
DBS Check required.
28 days a year annual leave with the ability to accrue 1 day of additional holiday for every year of service up to 5 years plus bank holidays; pro rata for part-time employees
Season ticket loan
Working 35 hours per week, plus paid lunch break (40 hours in total); pro rata for part-time employees
As a committed Investor In People (IIP), continued professional development is central to our people and performance management activities. Our employees receive regular support with Personal Development Planning and have access to training and professional development opportunities.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is a society in which communities are crime free, and people feel safe and supported to reach their aspirations. Our mission is to positively change lives, strengthen communities, enhance social inclusion, reduce crime and prevent offending behaviour. Our values are to be courageous, inspiring, reliable and focused on outcomes. We adhere to them across our services, which include education, housing, substance misuse treatment, the prevention of reoffending, and in our work to influence policy.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Nacro values the diverse nature of its staff and of those using its services, and is committed to ensuring that this is reflected in all its practices, policies and services.
Nacro's commitment to equity involves much more than equality of access and tackling discrimination - it requires the whole of Nacro to actively embrace and promote the benefits and opportunities that diversity brings to the organisation
If this role interests you and you would like more information about applying, please copy and paste this link into your web browsers address bar: https://nae.evolution-system.com/. However the Guidant Group will also send this link to you in an email should you apply through this advert (please check your junk/spam folder).
Please apply at your earliest convenience as this position could close before the advert expiry date. Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Nacro values the diverse nature of its staff and of those using its services.