Housing Systems Support Officer
Employer: Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Reference: STCC/17/36783
- Published on: Wed 14/06/2017 15:00 PM
- Closing on: Wed 12/07/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £22,658 - £24,964
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is one of the largest public sector housing providers in the UK with around 18,000 properties in our portfolio.
We are looking for someone to be a part of a newly formed team to drive forward the Housing ICT System, Northgate IHMS.
You will either have a technical, systems or housing background and be highly motivated to deliver change through ICT based projects. You will also be required to undertake day to day tasks to maintain the IHMS system ensuring the integrity of the system and data.