- Reference: J665
- Published on: Tue 25/11/2014 11:01 AM
- Closing on: Thu 04/12/2014 13:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £35,322 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: EX2 8NL
A member of The Guinness Partnership, Guinness Care and Support is a charitable organisation that specialises in services for older people and people with learning disabilities. Our staff are hard working and enthusiastic and provide great person centred service to enable our customers to lead positive independent lives.
We expect a lot from our people because our customers expect the same from us. In return we offer a rewarding job with excellent benefits.
We are currently looking for an HR Advisor to join our team based in Exeter. This role is to work 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You will provide pro-active, professional and consistent HR advice and support to your key account areas with Guinness Care and Support.
You will provide HR support for change initiatives and get involved in a wide range of projects including policy formation, management development and employee engagement.
- Provide advice and guidance in response to HR matters and develop solutions or recommendations to meet the business needs in line with leading practice.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, demonstrating professional credibility.
- Provide consistent support and advice to managers in all employee relations matters, including managing sickness absence, grievance and disciplinaries.
- Develop managers’ performance management skills by coaching, guiding and advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Lead and support on projects and change management initiatives to support the business.
- Deliver management development initiatives that contribute toward the continuous professional development of line managers.
- Maintain effective records to enable the production of statistical information, undertaking appropriate analysis of MI reports to assist in decision making.
- Experience of delivering HR advice and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Experience of interpreting employment legislation.
- Experience of multi-site and disciplinary environment.
- Experience of change management.
- Good multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Good oral and written communications and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of mergers and acquisitions (TUPE).
- Experience of working in the relevant sector.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
For an informal discussion on this role please contact Gillian Smith on 07710 922542. If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing date for this role will be Thursday 4th December 2014 at 1PM. Interviews will be held on Monday 15th December 2014.