We are looking for an HR Consultant – iTrent Systems and Data to join our busy Human Resource service.
Working in a small team, you will be required to develop, deliver and maintain the HR system (iTrent) as well as providing management information and data in a timely fashion.
Key responsibilities will include:
- assist with the management and maintenance of the HR and Payroll system, regularly liaising with users
- taking the lead on development/change projects
- assisting with the ongoing development and upgrade of the HR and Payroll system
- producing a range of monthly reports including headcount, turnover, sickness, absence, recruitment etc. Provide adhoc HR reports and information, including statutory returns
- supporting the annual pay review process through the provision of data.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced iTrent administrator, have a good knowledge of Business Objects and an understanding of HR related reporting. You will preferably have experience in a similar role, as a systems administrator or Data/MI Analyst within an HR function.
Together with advanced Excel skills, you will have experience in data analysis and reporting, including trend analysis and benchmarking, as well as the ability to interpret data in the context of human resources issues.
Payroll experience/exposure is an advantage.
You will need excellent attention to detail and a flexible, professional attitude and pragmatic approach. You will also have great communication skills and be very organised.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, to join a fast moving and changing organisation ready to develop its use of technology.
For more information about the position, please contact Vanessa Faulkner, HR Manager – Strategy and Development on 01628 685622.
Closing date: 29 May 2017