HR Graduate Trainee
Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC07116
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 11:30 AM
- Closing on: Sun 05/02/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £23,166-£32,164 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: County Hall, Hertford
Hertfordshire County Council – 1 x Human Resources Graduate
The biggest challenges need the best leaders
Hertfordshire’s Human Resources Graduate Programme will challenge, stretch and inspire you. Right from the start you’ll get involved and have a say in what we do – the services we deliver and how we deliver them, the challenges we face, and our strategies for the coming years. We are looking for exceptional graduates to join us and become the people leaders of the future to help realise Hertfordshire County Council ambitions.
We need the people leaders of tomorrow, like you, to join us.
With a starting salary of £23,166 increasing up to £32,164 based on performance, we are currently recruiting to our Human Resources Graduate Scheme to start in September 2017.
We are offering:
- A 24 month graduate training programme with a further two years commitment on successful completion of the scheme
- Up to four placements spanning the breadth of our HR Service, including practical experience of recruitment and selection, policy work, business partnering a specific business area, learning and organisational development and project management
- Sponsorship to complete an MA in Human Resource Management (CIPD)
- Excellent career prospects following the graduate scheme with opportunity to progress into senior management roles within our HR Service.
- The opportunity of an external placement during the scheme duration
- Access to local government pension
We are looking for talented, innovative and ambitious graduates with a passion for people to join us from September 2017.
If you are looking to launch your career in public sector people management and can offer what we’re looking for, we’d welcome your application:
- 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
- Demonstrable ambition to make an HR career in public service.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.