Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC08630
- Published on: Tue 01/08/2017 09:58 AM
- Closing on: Mon 21/08/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 16 hours per week.
- Salary: Starting Salary: £25,951 pa progressing to £28,485 pa pro rata for part time hours
- DBS Check: No
- Location: County Hall, Hertford
HR Officer, Learning & Development
County Hall, Hertford
Starting Salary: £25,951 pa progressing to £28,485 pa pro rata for part time hours
16 Hours per Week, Permanent Contract
Would you like to make a positive difference to how people learn across the County Council by making sure they experience brilliantly-organised, high-impact learning?
If so this may be the opportunity for you as HR’s Learning and Development team is looking for someone with a creative mind, good design skills and, ideally, experience of producing highly engaging online learning and able to prioritise your workload.
Your role will be to design online learning offerings that are relevant, engaging and effective for our internal/external clients. These online solutions will be fit for purpose and enable workers to learn in their roles. The team seeks someone who has an interest in continuously building personal knowledge of eLearning and technological trends in the online learning sector e.g. gamification.
Experience in implementing blended learning solutions including 70-20-10 is preferred and the successful candidate will provide support to an outstanding Learning Management System (Totara) that supports learners across Hertfordshire.
Key roles include:
- Using your analytics and theories of learning to create and deliver eLearning packages using authoring tool software.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Problem solving Learning Management System (LMS) issues and how new tools can be used effectively.
- Investigating and analysing reports, supported by advances within learning technology.
- Working with the Learning Technologies Senior Officer to ensure that the provision of online learning is delivered to a wide audience, proactively changing the delivery according to requirements and best practice.
- Build good working relationships with relevant stakeholders across Hertfordshire County Council.
- Acting as a point of contact for learners in relation to online and eLearning options and advice.For an informal discussion about the role please contact Tara Webber 01438 843564 or Andrew Fennemore 01438 843450.
Closing date: 21 August 2017
Interview date: 29 or 30 August 2017
How To Apply
Apply now online at www.countyofopportunity.co.uk quoting reference HCC08630