HR Payroll Assistant x2
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: OP0027-1708
- Published on: Mon 07/08/2017 13:30 PM
- Closing on: Sun 20/08/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £24,079 – £27,419 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead , Berkshire
We are looking for two experienced Payroll Assistants to work in our small, friendly payroll team managing the payroll processing for a number of clients/business areas. Key responsibilities will include:
- ensuring timely and accurate data input
- calculating manual payroll and pension adjustments
- managing the processing of monthly payrolls
- monthly reporting and reconciliation of Academy payrolls
- dealing with queries and issues via the telephone and in writing.
Previous payroll experience is essential. Experience of iTrent payroll would be a definite advantage, however training can be provided for the right person. Applicants should also have a good understanding of Excel and Word and the confidence to speak to a range of staff, managers and external contacts.
Applicants will also be very accurate, a good communicator, have excellent attention to detail and be adaptable to change.
For more information about the position, please contact Catherine McDaid or Jo Thrift Senior Payroll Officers on 01628 796339.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and candidates will be contacted individually if called for interview.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 20 August 2017