ICT and Network Manager
Employer: Barnet Council
- Reference: ED/115/11
- Published on: Tue 21/06/2011 09:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 07/07/2011 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week 40 weeks per year For September 2011
- Salary: Annual salary £18,389 - £20,253
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: COLINDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL 30 Poolsford Road, London NW9 6HP Tel: 020 8205 8706 Fax: 020 8200 9859 Email: email@example.com Web: www.colindale.barnet.sch.uk Head Teacher: Mrs Sally Lajalati B.Ed. Deputy Head: Miss Philippa Kunick B.A.
We are a successful community school with a nursery and in September we will be moving into our fantastic new state of the art building.
As a Fronter Champion School we already have a very well developed ICT strategy. Our network is a Windows network running RM CC4. We currently have 200 computers. Some of the applications we use are Integris, LGFL mail, Clicker, Logo, Kar2ouche and Windows Movie Maker.
We are looking for someone very creative, with a high level of technical ability and skill, to be responsible for the school’s ICT network, provide an efficient and effective ICT Technical Support Service to the school, staff and students and work closely with our ICT Coordinator to further develop the use of ICT in school.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with the ICT Coordinator to develop ideas and processes to ensure that the security and integrity of the ICT systems are maintained.
• Manage and promote the use of the School’s Managed Learning Environment (Fronter).
• Maintain the School website in collaboration with Senior Management and the ICT Coordinator.
• Provide support for teachers and pupils in the use of ICT across the curriculum, working with them in class and providing technical advice to staff. Set up/prepare classes to use mobile technology.
Please come and visit our school to find out more.
For appointments please telephone Mrs Orosco on 020 8205 8706.
For an application pack, please visit our website: www.barnet.gov.uk
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.