ICT Business Analyst
Employer: Camden Council
- Reference: LBC1885
- Published on: Wed 29/02/2012 15:08 PM
- Closing on: Thu 15/03/2012 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Salary: £40,506 - £43,152
- DBS Check: No
- Location: WC1H 8NP
ICT Business Analyst
Position: 6 Month fixed term contract, full time
Location: Camden Town Hall Extension, Argyle Street, WC1H 8NP
Salary: PO5 – £40,506 – £43,152
The London Borough of Camden has 2 exciting opportunities for exceptional Business Analysts to join their team. The successful applicant will lead on multiple ICT projects and will be required to provide a professional, customer-focussed and responsive service analysing and understanding business processes and identifying solutions for enhancing these processes using ICT within Culture & Environment directorate. You will scope newly identified projects ascertaining resource requirements and timescales.
- An experienced business analyst and project manager with an ability to analyse and interpret complex processes, systems, data and information to identify improvements
- Ability to present complex information clearly (written and verbal) to all stakeholders to express system requirements, proposals, solutions, progress and issues and support their understanding.
- A thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies (Prince 2).
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner and Business analysis qualifications are desirable
Camden is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to apply:
To apply for this job please follow the “Apply for this job” link. As part of the application form you will be asked to explain how you meet the key requirements for this role listed in the advert. When explaining how you meet each of the requirements, please give examples that clearly demonstrate your skills, knowledge and experience. When writing your examples give a brief description of the situation or task but focus on the actions you took and the result of your actions.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 15th March @ 23:59
Interviews to be held: 27th March
Please quote reference: LBC 1885
For further information about this role, please refer to the Job Profile.
Camden Council values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.