ICT, Data and Network Manager
Employer: Blackpool Council | Children and Young People
- Reference: EPS271/10
- Published on: Wed 05/05/2010 11:00 AM
- Closing on: Mon 17/05/2010 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 20 Hours per week, term time only plus 2 weeks temporary until March 2011 pending a budgetary review of the school
- Salary: NJC Scale 2 - 3 SCP 13 - 15, £15,444 - £16,054 Pro Rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Boundary Primary School, Dinmore Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7RW.
Boundary Primary School is looking to appoint an ICT, Data and Technical Manager to support our admin team and learning and teaching team. Initially the post will be offered on a temporary contract until March 2011.
The successful candidate will have responsibilities for digital resource management and must be competent and confident with their operating systems and software. Our curriculum is supported by both PC and Apple Mac technologies.
Effective Date: June 2010.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, CRB and medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
If you have not been contacted within three weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All Local Authorities are required to undertake a pay and grading review. This post will be subject to Job Evaluation and the pay and grade may increase or decrease as a result.
Blackpool Council welcomes applications from all the community.