Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: n/a
- Published on: Fri 16/06/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Fri 30/06/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8am to 1pm, term time only.
- Salary: RG3 15-21, at SP15: £9,535 pa, actual (FTE £17,072 pa)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Reading
Our friendly, ever expanding school is looking to appoint for September 2017.
The ICT Technician will be responsible for general maintenance of defined computer equipment and for the resolution of identified technical problems as well as undertaking general tasks which will promote the use of IT across the curriculum and school in general.
Under the supervision of the ICT co-ordinator, tasks will include:
- Being the first contact for teaching and support staff to refer ICT problems.
- Support for pupils engaged in ICT learning activities.
- Liaising with the DSP to resolve problems.
- Updating software programs and maintaining a log.
- Maintaining the inventory of assets (via microlibrarian software).
- Setting up the ICT suite for use by classes in the morning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the school website www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk in the ‘About Us’ section.
Alternatively, please email the school office for a pack.
Closing date: Friday 30 June 2017.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
How To Apply
Katesgrove Primary School
Dorothy Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 2NL
Tel: 0118 937 5490
“Aspiring to be the best we can!”