- Reference: SCH0447
- Published on: Fri 24/07/2009 16:30 PM
- Closing on: Fri 07/08/2009 23:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £16,026 - £18,550 per annum (Single Status Grade 5/6) pay award pending
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Heathfield
We are currently seeking a Senior ICT Technician to join our dynamic and committed support team. The successful candidate will have developed interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively direct the work of a team under the supervision of the Network Manager.
You will have practical technical experience in a large and diverse ICT support environment, including knowledge and understanding of:
• Microsoft Server 2008, Active Directory and Exchange
• Windows XP and Mac OSX workstations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, staff and others.
• Experience of SIMS.net would be an advantage.
We are not able to obtain Work Permits for this post as it has not been classified by the Home Office as shortage skilled occupation. This is in line with Home Office Guidance. Most posts will not attract a work permit as they will not be considered difficult to recruit to posts.
We do not accept CV’s by way of application.
Heathfield Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced CRB disclosure for this Authority.
Please contact Lee Geering on 01435 866066 ext #215 or for an application pack
Heathfield Community College