Employer: Reading Borough Council | Schools
- Reference: CPS/2014/06
- Published on: Fri 07/03/2014 10:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 20/03/2014 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: MPS
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Coley Primary School
Coley Primary is a multicultural one form entry friendly town centre school.
We are expanding in September 2014 and are seeking to appoint new Teachers from April and September 2014 for our friendly, growing school. Applications for both part-time and full-time Teachers will be considered.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities for pupils and a stimulating and vibrant learning environment;
- committed to high standards of teaching and child-centered learning;
- able to be an effective team player and work effectively as part of a team;
- able to meet the diverse learning needs of our pupils through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice;
- committed to their own professional development and the development of the school;
- lively and fun and can communicate with parents and prospective parents;
- well organised and hard-working.
We can offer you:
- motivated pupils;
- friendly and dedicated staff that assist one another to be better than ordinary;
- supportive parents;
- regular training, support and advice;
- the certainty that you can make a difference to the lives of our enthusiastic children.
We would like to meet you… Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
To make an appointment to come and see us, please contact the school office on 0118 9375461 or send an email to
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate .
Closing date: 20 March 2014 • Interview date: 28 March 2014