IT and Communications Officer
Employer: Arnhem Wharf Primary School
- Reference: AWPS/17/34800
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 08:15 AM
- Closing on: Fri 26/05/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Salary: Scale S01
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Tower Hamlets
Arnhem Wharf Primary School
IT & Communications Officer
Term Time + one week
(£26,427.42 - £28,607.71 (Full time))
Part Time – Full Time (Negotiable)
Hours: 8am – 4pm
We are seeking a curious, motivated individual who can create compelling and dynamic content from news features, blogs and newsletters to short films and social media campaigns.
Excellent writing skills, creativity and enthusiasm are paramount. You must have a ‘hands-on’ approach to work and a willingness to support teachers and students with their IT needs. You will have support from the School Business Manager and IT Technical Team in developing your knowledge of technical aspects of ICT and maintaining the school’s IT systems.
The successful candidate will be keen to find original and compelling ways to engage with and inform our community and a wider audience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple requests.
Arnhem Wharf is an inclusive, ambitious and successful school situated near Canary Wharf. It is committed to excellence and promotes high standards across the curriculum and all aspects of school life. You will find us a happy and welcoming community focused on learning in a rich and stimulating environment.
You will be:
- Flexible, organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Experienced in the use of all Microsoft office programs
- Excited about working in a school environment and able to communicate effectively using electronic means such as email, website, twitter and other social media
- Able to work productively as part of a team, with office, teaching and support staff
- Willing to participate in development and training opportunities
- An excellent communicator – verbally and in writing
We will offer you:
- A lively and creative school committed to working with the community
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A supportive and friendly environment
- An attractive and well-resourced school
- Relevant training and support
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please email email@example.com for an appointment.
The application pack is available on our website.
Closing Date: 12pm on 26th May 2017
Interviews: 19th June 2017
Arnhem Wharf Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.